Kunwar's global provides best opportunities to students for active participation in various types of sports around their world-class establishments. The academy has a beautifully conserved field for pupils to plat football and cricket. Behind the school building lies the basketball and skating court. Our indoor fitness and sports hall has marked itself as one of the most advanced in the region.
Sporting facilities include:-
• A large multipurpose sports hall for badminton and table tennis
• Changing room and showers
• School also conducts regular sport events and inter-school championships, testing the limits of stamina, endurance and skill
• Cricket ground • Soccer ground • Tennis ground • Shooting range • Basketball court • Volleyball ground • Athletic track and field • Horse riding
• Shooting range
• Skating rink
• Martial Arts
• Squash court
• Mini golf
• Water Polo
Rationale the aim of offering broad participation in sports at Kunwar's Global is to nurture the personal
development of our students. Participation in sports is an educational activity.
We want all students to be involved in team sports for the lifelong physical,
psychological, social and personal benefits that such participation can bring.
It is particularly important to encourage students to engage in organised sporting
activities to take care of the initial low levels of measured physical fitness and
The standard of competition in many sports continues to improve. Physical and mental preparation for competition is both intense and of longer duration. Adequate preparation and regular training are required to maintain and enhance our competitiveness. Player satisfaction in sports is important. Commitment to the sports program by students and parents needs to be maintained and strengthened.
Objectives of sports policy:
• To raise the general fitness level of our students.
• To inculcate the values of cooperation, integrity, tolerance, trust, respect for rules and regulations and the possibility of each individuals action influence and participation
• To foster competitive spirit among our students.
• To help them demonstrate courage, determination, flexibility and sportsmanship all the time.
• To provide for leadership and generate an interest in physical education and wellness strategies.
• Supply a qualified coach for every sport.
• Improve the level of expertise of our coaches.
• Increase the frequency and intensity of our coaching/training sessions.
• Improve the attendance of students at sports fixtures and at training sessions.
Further, the closed door of the classrooms prevails a nourishing world of knowledge and learning that fulfils the complete curriculum of a student. At Kunwar’s Global School Music in the form of vocational training in both classical and western types is taught to our students to enhance their cultural and aesthetic values. Immense opportunities are provided to our students in the field of dance, drama, art and crafts. The school has a capacity to accommodate more than 1500 audiences that serves as an arena for the students to showcase their talent in the field of art, drama, plays and other recreational activities
When at Kunwar’s Global School, we understand the importance for a child to get an ambience which makes them feel like home away from home. Residing in Kunwar’s Global School is warm and satisfying experience. We make all possible arrangements for our day boarders and residents have comfortable stay at Kunwar’s. The boarding houses give a stimulating and supportive atmosphere for our students. The students are housed in large airy rooms with sufficient light and ventilation. Rooms are air-conditioned and three students share a room with considerable space for each one of them for reading, studying and other daily activities. The house parents keep a close watch on all activities of the students and they are entirely responsible for the development, hygiene, dining and other activities. Kunwar’s Global School conducts round the year welfare and development activities for endurable development of the students.